Often times you want to plan your vacation but wonder where to stay in Maine with your dogs?
Many hotels are too small or some don’t accommodate animals at all. We have just the place for you and your family to stay. You won’t have to leave the dog at a kennel.
Make your reservation for Round House in Brooklin, Maine and don’t forget to bring your furry friend along with you. Round house is the perfect location where you can enjoy some R&R with the whole family.
For your pets safety and security:
- There are two fenced in areas around the property. This provides the safety and security that your dog needs while being in an unfamiliar area.
- You can either set up a pop up tent for shade -or- Fido has the deck to lay under if he needs to get out of the sun.
- If you are interested in taking a class at wooden boat school this area provides enough security that you can feel comfortable leaving the dog outside for the day.
- There are plenty of doggy daycare facilities in the area that you can have your dog attend if you don’t want to have him cooped up in the house all day or left alone. This way he can get the social interaction with other dogs while being entertained and cared for.
- The Naskeag Point Rd is a safe and friendly neighborhood to walk your dog down the road. Drivers are courteous of pedestrians and bikers. Traffic traffic does consist of year round and summer time guests.
- At the end of Naskeag Road, there is a public landing with a beach area. This provides you and your dogs a nice place to take a dip to cool off from the warm summer weather. *This is also the town’s public boat landing.
In Brooklin, you will find the town’s public dog park located at Henry’s field. This re-purposed baseball field is located on Bay Road headed towards Blue Hill.
Where to buy pet supplies:
Don’t want to buy those bulky items or check in as luggage? Here are a few local shops that we reccomend. They provide a great variety of pet foods, toys, and other daily supplies.
- Crystal Clear Family Pet Center in Ellsworth has a huge selection of dog food, toys, Lupine collars and harnesses. Looking to go kayaking? They may even carry dog life jackets; if you want to bring the dog with you.
- Pet Provisions on Main St in Blue Hill has all of your daily needs for your pets. You can purchase reusable pet dishes that store away easily for travel as well as any treats and toys.
- Bark Harbor in Bar Harbor sells an assortment of treats, toys. This store is dedicated to provide your dog with a great experience with each trip that you make. Bring your furry friend in with you to pick out a treat or toy for being a good dog.
Click on our link to check out Round House and book your stay with us!