Browse Maine Winter Rentals
- Fully furnished monthly Winter rentals
- Some properties are available as early as Sept 1- most start by Oct 1
- Some properties end renting as late as June 30 but most end by June 15
- 6, 7, 8, or 9 month contract required
- RENT times 3 is due at signing (First months, refundable Security deposit, and refundable heating deposit)
- Rental Application to be filled out
Does lack of recreation in winter give you cabin fever or a bit of the winter blues? For six to nine months, a Maine winter rental from Vacation Cottages could be your escape from a boring winter and lodging for one of the most exciting, adventurous winters you’ve ever had.
Ski cross-country or downhill, hike, ice fish, or go dog sledding. Dine at restaurants that feature some of the most talented and creative chefs in America. Experience winter the Maine way and discover why our winter home rentals are always in demand. Properties from Vacation Cottages go quickly, so find the right one for your needs, and complete your application today.
View our Available Winter Rentals for 2017-2018:
Anne’s Secret Garden – AVAILABLE
- Blue Hill, ME
- Oil heat
- Wood fireplace
- 2 bed / 2 bath
- $1,250.00/month plus heat & electric.
- Water, satellite TV, internet, propane, plowing and lawn care included.
Parker Point House – UNAVAILABLE
- Blue Hill, ME
- Oil & wood heat
- 4 bed / 2 bath
- $900.00/month plus utilities
Acadia View – AVAILABLE December 2, 2017
- Waterfront Lamoine, ME
- Oil heat
- 3 bed / 1 bath
- $1,150.00/ month plus utilities
Center Harbor House – UNAVAILABLE
- Water view Brooklin, ME
- 4 bed / 2.5 bath
- Oil heat
- $800.00/month plus utilities
Amazing Views: UNAVAILABLE
- Oceanfront Lamoine, ME
- 4 bedroom / 2 bath
- $1,200.00/month + Utilities.
McAndrews on the Rocks: UNAVAILABLE
- Lakefront Ellsworth, ME
- 3 bedroom/2.5 bathroom
- $1,300.00/mo plus heat and electric (internet, plowing and satellite TV included)
Osprey Nest: UNAVAILABLE
- Oceanfront Brooklin, ME 04616
- 3 bedroom/2 bath
- $1,150.00/month + Utilities
- Oil Heat
- Fully Furnished
- Pets Ask
What Is a Maine Winter Rental?
Vacation Cottages offers fully-furnished, Maine winter rentals with a six- to nine-month contract. You’ll be able to enjoy the property for the entire winter. A typical rental agreement runs from September/October through May/June. Some properties are available as early as September 1, but availability usually begins October 1. Most properties can be rented through June 15, but some are available through June 30.
Maine winter rentals from Vacation Cottages go quickly. Are you ready to be one of the few who is able to secure one of our properties? The process is easy:
- Examine our properties and find the rental property that you like the best.
- After you select a property, complete a rental application.
- If your application is approved, a contract of six to nine months is required.
- Upon signing the contract, the first month’s rent, a refundable security deposit, and refundable heating deposit are due.
Taking Care of Your Winter Rental
All of the winter rentals in Maine from Vacation Cottages are clean and well-maintained. The rental contract includes maintenance requirements. While in your home-away-from-home, you agree to:
- Have all utilities transferred to your name, if applicable.
- Ensure snow is removed from the driveway and walkways during winter months.
- Maintain the lawn during May and June.
As you consider each property, click on the links to learn more about each property and see more images of the interior and exterior. We welcome you to contact us if you have questions about the cost of utilities or the area for which lawn care and snow removal is required. We can also answer your questions about local lawn care and snow removal services.
Choose the Right Rental Property
The winter rental in Maine that you choose can affect your entire stay. We suggest a few key questions to ask yourself as you consider your options. The answers can help you make the most of your retreat.
- Am I interested in a property that is near the ocean, the countryside, or closer to town?
- How many bedrooms and bathrooms do I need?
- What is the monthly cost of rent and utilities?
- Are pets permitted on the property?
At Vacation Cottages, our staff is local, friendly, and knowledgeable. We are happy to assist you in planning a remarkable winter stay in Maine. We have many loyal customers who rent our properties year after year, so availability is limited. Search our Maine winter rentals and complete a rental application today. Call 207-374-3500 or fill out our contact form today if you have any questions.